Wrinkle Relaxing Injections – Aftercare Advice
- Don’t lie down, shake your head, or bend forward for at least 4 hours post procedure
- No strong facial massage for 1 week post
- Do not exercise excessively for the first 24 hours post.
- Bruising may appear in the treated areas.
- Wash your face normally but no excessive rubbing.
- You may reapply make up one hour after the injection , but mineral make up is advised.
- Results will appear usually in 4- 14 days.
- The effect usually lasts for 3 – 4 months. How long it lasts depends on the individual .Its effects will wear off as the week’s progress. The areas that are moved the most (crow’s feet & mouth) “come back” quickest because those muscles are constantly moving.
Injectable Dermal Fillers – Aftercare Advice
- Sleep on a clean pillow case that evening
- No make up to be applied preferably for the remaining of the day.
- If you must wear make up, wait for one hour afterwards, apply mineral make up only (available at Lanu Medispa) & ensure it is a new one, that it is not already contaminated. (A pump bottle or tube is best, do not use make up from a jar, as this is easily contaminated)
- Fillers can last up to 12 months. In some cases it can last longer but in some cases it doesn’t last as long as 12 months. The length it lasts depends on each individual client.