Waxing Drogheda’s fuzzy bits has always been a speciality of LaNú Medi Spa’s beauty salon. We’ve been voted in the Top 5 Day Spas in Ireland for our holistic therapies and professional salon treatments, and the ever-popular leg, bikini, arm, face and wherever-else-you-fancy wax is one of the reasons why.
Our Beauty salon offers the ladies of Drogheda and the rest of Ireland’s North-East with a comfortable and relaxing place to get waxed and feel smooth all over.
- Time your wax appointment for when your hair is just the right length. Too short and the wax won’t take hold; too long and the process will be more difficult. Optimum length is between 13-19mm.
- Avoid using tanning products or perfumed lotions for a few days before waxing. The day before, exfoliate skin to remove dead skin cells and release in-grown hairs.
- If you’re new to waxing or prone to sensitivity take a pain reliever (such as ibuprofen or aspirin) before your appointment. This can help control pain and limit inflammation. But don’t fret! With our highly experienced waxers you’ll be in safe hands.
- After waxing avoid tanning, swimming or body perfumes for a couple of days to subdue redness and bumpiness on your skin, and regularly apply a soothing aloe based gel to skin.
LaNú Medi Spa’s waxing in Drogheda treatments include:
- Leg, arm and underarm waxing
- Facial waxing
- Bikini waxing including Brazilian, Californian or Hollywood
Whatever bodily bits you need de-fuzzed we can help. For a full list of our waxing services and prices as well as our complete range of salon services visit our Beauty Salon.