Aftercare Advice For Waxing
For 24 hours after waxing it is essential to avoid the following:
- All heat treatment including sunbathing, sun bed treatment, Steam room, Sauna.
- Baths/ hot showers
- Hot water bottles
- Swimming in chlorinated water
- Body lotion
- Body sprays/Deodorants
- Make-up except Mineral make up
- False Tan
- Tights, Leggings or tight jeans
- Friction of skin whatsoever
Clients may apply more antiseptic cream, i.e. savlon, tea tree or germolene cream to the waxed area if skin is irritated.