LaNu Medi Spa is the leader in Laser Hair removal in Ireland. We use only the most advanced technology available, using what’s called ‘cutera medical grade laser’ which means we can guarantee successful results. We have featured the Cutera laser sysem on TV3′s Ireland am & Xpose many times over the past 5 years. Many well known celebrities have visited LaNu Medi Spa for the benefits of Cutera medical grade class IV laser system.
Why Choose LaNu Medi Spa for Laser Hair Removal :
- Guaranteed results- laser works!
- Easy Payment plan – Pay as u go
- More affordable, from only €20
- BTEC laser qualified laser technicians
- Free consultation and patch test
- Medical grade IV Cutera Laser, as seen on TV3
Types of Laser Hair Removal Systems
1. Prowave Laser
The ProWave hair removal system delivers an infra-red light source for permanent hair reduction. This system is suitable for wide range of skin types, as it is a fast method of permanent hair removal and can treat lower legs in just 20 minutes. It has a sapphire cooling tip for increased safety and comfort, which minimizes the adverse skin reaction commonly seen with other light sources. The system is used for all parts of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms and back. It can also treat sensitive areas like the chest and bikini line. Prowave is latest technology in hair removal treatment. Read out some of common FAQs for ProWave Laser system.
2. Coolglide Nd YAG Laser
Nd YAG is another suitable treatment used for permanent hair removal of large areas of skin. This is a long pulsed Nd YAG laser which permanently reduces hair on all skin types including black/dark skins.
Suitable for facial areas like upper lip and chin. Electrolysis is a slow method of hair reduction, that can treat blonde, red, grey and fine dark hairs. It involves inserting a needle into each individual hair follicle and delivering an electrical charge to them one at a time.
Recommended Sessions for Laser Hair Removal Over Many Parts of Body
A course of 6-8 treatments is generally recommended for the most areas of the body. Since some hairs enter this active growth phase at different times and to disable all of the hair follicles in a given area, additional treatments may be necessary. But you will notice a significant difference after just one treatment.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Before undergoing laser hair removal, follow some necessary instructions below :
- No waxing or tweezing of the hairs is permitted between treatments, as a root must be present in the follicle in order for the laser to work.
- For body areas, you must arrive to the salon with the area to be treated shaved for the treatment, or else a charge of €50 will be incurred. It is more tedious for a therapist to clip/shave a client, as loose hairs present on a clients skin can risk their skin getting burnt, & can damage the laser hand piece.
- Facial hairs do not need to be clipped/shaved back, as this is a small zone & easy for the therapist to clip.
- Tanning the skin is not advised between treatments
- Avoid perfumed products before or after treatment
Check out our complete Laser Hair Removal price list here. We provide a total body hair removing service both for men and women. For women, including leg, bikini, underarm, forearms, arm, abdomen and upper lip and chin plus specialized treatments like Brazilian and Hollywood Bikini hair removal.
If you have any questions or inquiry about our Laser Hair Removal treatment, contact us at 041-9803000 today !